Essential beach work will take place 5-25 January 2015. The project entails beach work just east of Turtle Beach and will also impact the beach front of Turtle Beach. Consequently, our beach will be closed from 7-13 January 2015. We will provide twice daily complimentary shuttle to nearby Copacabana, a beautiful stretch of sandy beach and calm waters, as of January 7 th .
We will ensure that all guests are enjoying the comfortable lounge chairs, umbrellas, a picnic basket for the day as well as a beverage service.
Welcome to Turtle Beach, a premium all-inclusive, all-suite resort on the South coast of Barbados. Our luxury hotel is named for its location on a stunning 1500-foot stretch of white sand beach where sea turtles return to lay their eggs year after year. Combing contemporary design, a lively, family-friendly atmosphere and 161 junior and one-bedroom suites, Turtle Beach is an ideal Barbados destination for couples, kids, weddings and group retreats. We invite you to experience all the best of our luxury hotel: Play a match of tennis on one of our two lit courts, soak up some sun with an afternoon of water and beach activities, stay in shape at our air conditioned fitness centre or discover the nightlife and entertainment within walking distance at St. Lawrence Gap. When hunger strikes, enjoy dining at one of our three on-site restaurants and bars surrounded by lush tropical gardens. We hope you enjoy your holiday at our premium all-inclusive resort in Barbados, which includes:
- Contemporary junior and one-bedroom suites, each with a private patio or balcony
- All-inclusive amenities
- Beach concierge service
- Two free-form freshwater swimming pools, a whirlpool and separate children's splash pool
- Complimentary watersports, including windsurfing, boogie boarding and kayaking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in-room and throughout property
- Flying Fish Kids Club
- Spa services
- Three on-site restaurants and bars
- Taste of Elegance Programme
- Just 15 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport
- Make reservations at our Barbados resort today