From our family-friendly suites and restaurants to educational kids activities, marine programmes and golf lessons, there's fun to be found for visitors of all ages. Participate in group activities such as Calypso dancing and limbo lessons, or stay active together with beach cricket, scavenger hunts and off-site adventures such as swimming with the turtles. Kids can have fun with Nintendo Wii, foosball and ping pong in the Flying Fish Kids Club, where our trained staff lead youngsters in a variety of games. With our Aqua School and complimentary water sports as well as organised sports and off-property excursions, you're sure to find a range of activities that the whole family can enjoy:
- Flying Fish Kids Club: Trained, professional staff lead children between the ages of three and 12 in a wide range of fun-filled activities from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Aqua School: Includes complimentary water sports and activities as well as seasonal educational marine programmes and surf excursions
- Off-property excursions for parents and kids such as swimming with the turtles or golf and tennis lessons
- On-site activities for visitors of all ages, including arts and crafts, movie nights, Calypso dancing and limbo lessons
- Family-friendly suite accommodations