One of the premier venues for destination weddings in the Caribbean, Turtle Beach proudly offers an array of services and amenities for your big day. From our selection of elegant and open-air venues perfect for rehearsal dinners, receptions and morning-after brunches to our spacious
you and your guests will feel right at home. With our detailed wedding packages and partnership with Colorbox photography, you won't have to worry about a thing but saying "I do'' our experienced wedding planners will coordinate everything and will even help you navigate Barbados legal requirements and fees.
- We proudly partner with Colorbox wedding photography
Barbados Legal Requirements
- View detailed information on licences and requirements
- If neither party is a citizen or resident of Barbados - $100.00USD/$BDS200.00 plus $USD12.50/$BDS25.00 stamp duty.
- If either party is a citizen of Barbados a fee of $22.50USD/$BDS45.00; plus $USD5.00/BDS$ 10.00 Stamp Duty will be charged.
- Separate fees are payable to the Court and to the Magistrate in respect of civil marriages.
- The registry only accepts Bajan dollars